Get a glimpse into the history of agriculture in Boulder County and enjoy the rural surroundings. This site focuses on the years 1900 to 1925 when local families prospered as farmers and witnessed the coming of the Modern Age.
April 1 to October 31
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
November 1 to March 31
The first Saturday of the month
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Admission is free.
- A guided tour starts at 11 a.m. during visiting hours.
- Groups can arrange tours year-round. More information
- Interactive exhibits
- 1909 farmhouse furnished with items from the 1910s
- Animals on site April through October including chickens, pigs, draft horses and sheep
- Two barns
- Milk house
- Blacksmith shop in use during special events
- Nature Detectives Mystery Guide(432 KB)
Agricultural Heritage Center
8348 Ute Hwy
Longmont, Colorado 80503